Convert to DICOM. Send to PACS and Film.
DICOM Printer 2 is a virtual printer and application that helps you send documents or images directly to PACS or print them to DICOM film. DP2 can combine a multitude of actions into powerful DICOM workflows, an example of which can be viewed in our blog.
Store Anything to PACS
DICOM Printer delivers many things automatically, in the background, without any user intervention.
Works with any Windows Application
DICOM Printer shows as a virtual Windows printer. You can print from any application, including from old non-DICOM workstations.
Improve DICOM document storage with this revolutionary software.
- Programmable background operation
- Parses documents and queries worklist and stores to PACS.
- Can even ask for help for tricky documents.
- Makes decisions based on queries against PACS, Worklist, or third-party systems such as EMR, RIS, as well as proprietary databases.
Hold and Re-Attempt
DP2 can wait and intermittently re-query until associated exam records and images arrive in PACS, so it’s perfect for attaching referral documents to future diagnostic test results.
Non-Intrusive and Reliable
DP2 embodies our unique approach to workflows by providing robust “fire and forget” DICOM functionality to applications and devices — no more waiting until things get stored.
Flexible XML configuration allows interfacing with outside tools, as well as scripting languages like Ruby or Python.
Find out which DICOM Printer version is best for you!
DICOM Printer also Sends to Film
DICOM Printer also supports output to Dry Imagers, such as Drystar, DRYPIX or DRYPRO — or multiples of each!
Compatible with all dry imager brands and models, including:
- AGFA Drystar Axys, 5302, etc.
- FUJI DRYPIX
- Kodak Dryview
- Konica/Minolta DRYPRO
- All other brands.
DP2 will output DICOM film from virtually any Windows application.
Background operation delivers images and reports to film without any manual intervention.
DP2 makes sure the image comes out exactly the right size, no matter which printer or film you’re using.
DP2 supports Grayscale in both 8-bit and 12-bit, as well as Color.
If you would like to try DP2 with your Dry Imager or PACS, then please download an evaluation copy and contact us to help you get started.
DICOM Network Services
- Study/Worklist Query SCU
- SC Storage SCU
- Basic Grayscale Print SCU
- Other contexts through use of plug-ins
- Windows executable, runs as a system service
- Receives documents through a virtual printer
- Receives images, PDFs, and DCM files through a drop folder
- Executes a workflow that can query, store, print or call out to other applications
- x86 or x64 CPU at 1 GHz minimum
- 1 GB memory for 32-bit and 2 GB for 64-bit operation
- Windows XP+, or Windows Server 2003+
- Microsoft .NET 4 Client Profile to run Control Panel
- 200 MB of storage, for binary and ﬁrst three years of log ﬁles
- Network access to any data stores or destination systems